Canadian Education

A forum for discussion of issues important to the future of education for Canadians.

Friday, July 07, 2006

Re: CLUE response

http://www.cluecan.ca/node/324

Parents with children at Monarch Park may wish to talk to Mr. Montgomery about some of the other issues within the school. I do not believe that CLUE should become too involved in the school politics within a specific school, as we have a mission that is Canada-wide in scope.

My response:
Of course, I am happy to discuss these and any other issues at any time with students, parents, teachers, etc.
And I believe that frank, honest, open, public discussion is essential to providing the best possible education for students, including students at Monarch Park, in the schools in the TDSB, in schools across Ontario, schools across Canada, and schools around the world. :-)
Please feel free to email me at: edm@rocketmail.com